Cryonite is a non-toxic technology that can effectively eliminate crawling insects in your home. Whether you’re dealing with bedbugs, roaches, or ants, you can fix the problem using the latest cryonite treatments. The cryonite technology has been used in the United States, Australia, and Europe. It has been proven effective time and again.
When using Cryonite, the expert will utilize a unique system that releases CO2 in the form of snow. The CO2 will be applied to areas that are infested by flour beetles, roaches, and bedbugs.
Killing Bedbugs With Cryonite
How does cryonite kill bedbugs? Unlike heat treatments, Cryonite treatments freeze bedbugs. The process is lightning-fast and ensures that the bugs are exposed to extremely low temperatures rapidly. The speed is one of the main reasons Cryonite treatments are so effective. The carbon dioxide snow is released from a nozzle and applied to areas where bugs have been hiding.
Dry Ice – Dry ice or frozen carbon dioxide is utilized to eliminate bedbugs and other crawling insects. Dry ice is going to convert from ice to gas rapidly. It will never experience a liquid phase so it is a good choice for eliminating bugs in your home. Furthermore, it can be used around electrical outlets, cabinets, pipes, and food processing stations.
Rapid – Cryonite is a swift process that works quickly to eliminate bedbugs in your dwelling. The particle size and rapid delivery will freeze the bedbugs and kill them. In addition to this, Cryonite treatment can kill adult bugs, eggs, and larvae.
Ergonomic Nozzle – The exterminator will use an ergonomically designed nozzle with a telescoping feature to apply the substance to the impacted area. The nozzle features a 90-degree angle to ensure they can reach bedbugs throughout the home.
Penetration – Cryonite can effectively penetrate various cracks, gaps, pipes, and machines.
Eco-Friendly Cryonite Treatments
- Cryonite can be used anywhere.
- It can eliminate bugs at any time.
- Cryonite can be used on any surface, including those that are used to prepare food.
- The assembly line doesn’t need to stop.
- There is no residue so residents and guests can return to their rooms rapidly.
Benefits Of Cryonite Treatment
Cryonite is one of the best ways to kill crawling pests in your home. Why should you pick it instead of heat or conventional treatments?
- Cryonite can kill crawling pests, including flour beetles and bedbugs.
- Exterminators can use cryonite to eliminate the bugs without using pesticides.
- Your production line can continue during the treatment process.
- Company delays are minimized.
- The solution can be used near food products without issues.
- Cryonite treatments are safe, easy, and effective.
- It will kill all stages of bedbugs, including adults, eggs, and pupae.
- It is cheaper than some of the alternative treatments.
- Cryonite is better for the environment.
Are you ready to reclaim your home or facility using cryonite treatments? If so, pick up the phone and contact us immediately. We’re eager to begin helping you!